Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Funny Things I Heard Them Say

The other day, after intently listening to the story of Adam and Eve and how they first sinned, Daniel looked up at me with his very serious eyes and said, "Mom, Satan is a jerk, and a liar, too!"

And in response to my Thai aunt (whose English is the Australian brand) when she mentioned Helen's mummy, "That's not right! A mummy is a dead person in Egypt!" Oh, thank you, classical education!

Sam just turned 2. I know, I know, where did those 2 years go? And little Abi slept 7.5 hours last night! Life is good.

3 comments:

karen said...

Yeah for SLEEP and for kids that make us smile!!

Anonymous said...

How fun being a mummy, oops, I mean Mommy. God bless all of you. Love you. Char

studioGypsy said...

just the BESTest!! ;) xo

 
Designed by Lena