Friday, October 17, 2008

I know I haven't been around much. And I won't be for a little while longer. We are leaving today for a border town near Laos. Pun has another conference to attend there and I am so thankful we can all go with him. We will be gone for 9 days. It is a region of Thailand I have never seen before so I am very excited to be going for that reason as well.

When we get back, I hope to post about the trip as well as our homeschooling adventures. I love homeschooling! In just 7 short weeks I am hooked! My only problem so far is time management--hence no blogs lately!

Gotta run!

3 comments:

Paige said...

Hope you have a safe trip!

Jill said...

Can't wait to hear all about your trip..and all about the homeschooling, too. My hat is off to you for doing the homeschooling thing....what an adventure :)

studioGypsy said...

so excited for you. praying for safe travels. xo~Leilani

 
Designed by Lena